Jump to content

Talk:Burton Folsom, Jr.

Page contents not supported in other languages.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone know how to move the history page to the new article Burton W. Folsom, Jr.?

Well, if there weren't already something there, you could use the "Move this Page" feature; that would do the trick. Since there is something there now, you will need the assistance of an admininistrator. The easiest thing might be to revert the text back to this page, then put Burton W. Folsom, Jr. up for speedy deletion, then, after its deleted and thereofore empty, you can use "Move this Page". - Nat Krause 02:49, 29 Jan 2005 (UTC)